Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your rundown of Bears news. Today, the news is not pleasant: the defense isn't buying the hype, Izzy thinks one blocked FG wasn't enough, Hanie didn't mess up, Barber helped the Broncos comeback, and more Bears news.
- The defense is still not buying into Tebow-mania. (ESPN Chicago)
- Israel Idonije is kicking himself for not blocking the Broncos game-winning field goal. (Chicago Tribune)
- Caleb Hanie avoided any major mistakes on Sunday, which is a low bar to hurdle. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Tim Tebow will be credited with the comeback, but he couldn't have done it without help from Marion Barber. (Chicago Tribune)
- Hanie was named one of the weekend's most valuable players for being a good teammate ... (Shutdown Corner)
- ... while Barber made the least valuable list. (Shutdown Corner)
- Rumors of Mike Martz leaving are dying down. (ESPN Chicago)