Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news? Read on for the latest on Bears fashions, Jon Bostic's development and why Kyle Long is behind his teammates.
- Were you looking for a Bears minidress to wear to Soldier Field? Good news. Jay Cutler's wife, Kristin Cavallari, has designed one. (E! Online)
- Race relations have become a problem for the Eagles after one of their players was caught on camera using a racial slur. The Bears are confident they don't have similar problems. (Chicago Tribune)
- Marc Trestman's replacement in Montreal was fired on Thursday. Trestman emphathizes with him. (ESPN Chicago)
- Rookie Jon Bostic was calling plays yesterday. Should the Bears move more slowly with him? (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears finally have a plan in place. Now, it's time to execute. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Kyle Long missed time with the Bears because of NFL rules on rookies. He now says it set him back. (ESPN Chicago)