Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Jay Cutler's awesome outfits, Brian Urlacher's tough position and Charles Tillman's future.
- Jay Cutler got really into the 80s party he and his wife threw for charity on Thursday night. He admits that dressing up in ridiculous outfits is part of marriage. (Chicago Tribune)
- There are pictures of Cutler's outfit. It involves several shades of neon and knee-high socks. You need to see this. (Chicago Tribune)
- Brian Urlacher made some tough comments about his hopes for the Bears in 2013. Cutler understands where he was coming from. (CSN Chicago)
- Urlacher is in an odd position. He has no closure on his tenure with the Bears. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- First-round draft pick Kyle Long is not a sure-thing to start. There are not many open spots on the offensive line. (ESPN Chicago)
- Charles Tillman has spent every bit of his career as a Bear. He is in the last year of his contract but hopes to retire a Bear. (Chicago Sun-Times)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations