Good morning Bears fans. Welcome to Bears Bites, your daily booster shot of Bears news.
- Where in the world is Jay Cutler? Kenya, helping out with One Kid One World. Cutler normally keeps his charitable efforts quiet, so it's no surprise that we found out about this from his girlfriend, not him. (CSN Chicago)
- Lovie Smith is really tired of discussing Cutler's toughness. So are we, Lovie. So. Are. We. (Chicago Tribune)
- Matt Forte, super model? Nah, but check out pictures from a photoshoot he did. He has a pretty mean blue steel. (Facebook)
- In his last owners meeting, Michael McCaskey gave a rousing speech that brought the owners back to 1920, when George Halas, McCaskey's grandfather, founded the NFL. (Sun-Times)
- Coaches are really confused on how to handle the lockout, and what exactly is meant by no contact. (Shutdown Corner)
- Sad news: Super Bowl-winning defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan is fighting cancer again. Stay tough, Coach. (Windy City Gridiron)