Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Jay Cutler won't blame jet lag for his shaky game. (ESPN Chicago)
- Making four interceptions was key to the win. (Chicago Tribune)
- You might get hypnotized watching this gift of Matt Forte's touchdown. Do it anyway. (Gifulmination)
- After watching that, Mike Martz throwing the ball more in the second half becomes even more inexplicable. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- With every yard, Forte gets a little more bargaining power. (Chicago Tribune)
- The security at Wembley Stadium took quite a while to tackle a streaker during the game. (Shutdown Corner)