Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Jay Cutler likes how Marion Barber fits in with the Bears style. (ESPN Chicago)
- Cutler's toughness was never questioned in Tennessee, where he led Vanderbilt for 45 games. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The offensive line is making impressive strides. (National Football Post)
- Anthony Adams and Lance Briggs may miss the rest of the pre-season for precautionary reasons. (ESPN Chicago)
- Once healthy, can Corey Wootton be the swing end the Bears need? (Chicago Tribune)
- Dane Sanzenbacher has a big fan in Cutler. (ESPN Chicago)
- If you're unsure about your allegiance to the Bears and you're in search of another team, this handy dandy flowchart will help you pick. You might just find yourself back at Chicago. (BuzzFeed)