NFL player Jay Cutler arrives at the premiere of Summit Entertainment's "Source Code" at ArcLight Cinemas on March 28, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Monday morning round-up of Bears news.
- Jay Cutler said that he expects for the Bears offense to get together for workouts soon. He spent the weekend in his hometown of Santa Claus, Ind., raising $342,000 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears could sign as many as four free agents whenever free agency starts. (Chicago Tribune)
- What's going on with our NFC North brethren? News on a stadium in Minnesota and a shoulder in Detroit. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Because of previous DUIs, Mike Ditka's son was charged with a felony DUI. (ESPN Chicago)
- NBC football analyst Cris Collinsworth doesn't expect that football will be back until November. Feel free to cry, vomit or ball up into the fetal position and rock back and forth at that prediction, because that's what's happening at Grizzly Detail headquarters. (Pro Football Talk)
Follow Grizzly Detail on Twitter.
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations