JACKSONVILLE, FL - OCTOBER 07: Chilo Rachal #62 of the Chicago Bears celebrates following the game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at EverBank Field on October 7, 2012 in Jacksonville, Florida. (Photo by Sam Greenwood/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Chil Rachal's side of the story, the toughest division in the NFL and Henry Melton's quest for a new pet.
- Chilo Rachal didn't have a good ending to his Bears' career. Here, he explains what happened late last season. (Chicago Tribune)
- Do the Bears play in the toughest division in the NFL? See what this ranking has to say about the NFC North. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Remember Henry Burris? He's still playing in the Canadian Football League, and he talked about the similarities between his current team's situation and the Bears in 2002. (55-Yard Line)
- Do we have any Grizzly Detailers in Alabama? Earl Bennett is hosting a football camp there. (Chicago Bears)
- Henry Melton wants an unusual pet. Can you help him? (Twitter)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations