Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for more on the Bears' dynamic duo, how much Chris Conte was fined, and which late Bear's legacy lives on.
- Tim Jennings and Charles Tillman are making up the Bears' dynamic duo. (ESPN Chicago)
- D.J. Moore being pushed for playing time by Kelvyn Hayden. (Chicago Tribune)
- Nick Roach is a low-key cog. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Chris Conte was fined most of his paycheck for a hit from Sunday. (Chicago Tribune)
- Thirteen years later, Walter Payton's legacy lives on. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Mike Tice was relieved to find out his family and friends were OK after Sandy. (Chicago Tribune)