NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell opens the NFL football draft, Thursday, April 25, 2013, at Radio City Music Hall in New York. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on an idea to bring the draft closer to home, an event to check out next week and which baseball team the newest Bear is behind.
- The NFL draft will be later than usual next year because of a conflict at Radio City Music Hall. One writer has a simple suggestion for the NFL: Bring the draft to Chicago. (Chicago Tribune)
- Charles Tillman was at the Blackhawks game on Wednesday night. He also is hosting an event for his foundation next week. (Chicago Bears)
- We all know what Mike Ditka was like as a coach. Take a look at the record book to see how he was as a player. (Windy City Gridiron)
- Kyle Long has made a decision on which Chicago baseball team he will support. See if he went north or south here. (Twitter)
- The Lions are talking big about their Super Bowl chances. But can you trust them? (ESPN Chicago)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations