Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites.
- Lance Briggs says that the Bears are world championship-like. (SB Nation Chicago)
- Devin Hester and Johnny Knox finally had their race, but it was in go-karts, not sprinting. Find out the winner. (SportsBuzz)
- If the players and owners strike a deal on the collective bargaining agreement by early July, the Bears plans to play a pre-season game in Canton and a regular season in London will be safe. (ESPN NFC North)
- Take a look at two of Hester's returns for touchdowns, and read how broken down coverage allowed him to break records. (National Football Post)
- Who are the five most frightening Bears? (Windy City Gridiron)
- After his arrest in Miami, Garrett Wolfe's future is uncertain. (Chicago Tribune)