(Photo by David Banks/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brandon Marshall's leadership, Marc Trestman's changes and Michael Bush's sweet television.
- Last season, Brandon Marshall was the Bears' best offensive weapon. He wants to continue that role this season, plus be a leader. (Chicago Tribune)
- Marshall also is a leader in terms of transportation. He showed up at training camp on a Segway, and even talked to the media from there. (Shutdown Corner)
- Kyle Long had to miss much of the Bears' off-season training program. He still stayed connected to the team via technology. (ESPN Chicago)
- Marc Trestman is changing more than the practices times for this training camp. He is also keeping players from hitting each other too hard. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Michael Bush was prepared to stock his dorm room at camp. His set-up includes a football-shaped television. (Twitter)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations