Welcome back, Brandon. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Brandon Marshall under new management, who is stopping by practice to help and Kyle Long's investment future.
- Brandon Marshall had a huge season last year. Though there's a new coach, it's expected he'll have another big season under Marc Trestman's new offense. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Trestman isn't the only one working with quarterbacks this week. His former players, including Rich Gannon, are stopping by to help Jay Cutler and company. (Chicago Tribune)
- After years away from the NFL, JaMarcus Russell will try out with the Bears. Jeff Garcia has been working with Russell and said he's newly confident. (ESPN Chicago)
- Gabe Carimi will reportedly return to Chicago next week for mini-camp. Will it be a rough return for him? (CSN Chicago)
- Kyle Long is no dummy. Check out how he responds to investment requests now that he has a big contract. (Twitter)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations