Chicago Bears cornerback Devin Hester returns a kickoff with Carolina Panthers defensive end Julius Pepper in tandem Feb. 10, 2007 at the 2007 Pro Bowl at Kapolei, Hawaii. (Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)
Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the latest on Devin Hester's expectations, Isaiah Frey's opportunity and Packers getting punched.
- Phil Emery said he has expectations for Devin Hester to do big things this season. He said Hester lights up about his new position now. (ESPN Chicago)
- Kelvin Hayden's injury has opened the door for Isaiah Frey. The nickelback spot is his to lose. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Injuries have kept offensive line starters out of practice. This has opened the door for Eben Britton to get in reps and show what he can do. (Chicago Tribune)
- Last season was a breakout year for Tim Jennings. The Pro Bowl cornerback is moving on to see what he can do this year. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Want to see some Packers get punched in the face? They had a bunch of training camp fights on Wednesday. (Shutdown Corner)
Copyright NBC Owned Television Stations