Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your Tuesday morning rundown of Bears news.
- Earl Bennett was the Bears receiver who had the best rate of holding on to the ball. (Windy City Gridiron)
- With tasks like improving the offensive line and Jay Cutler on the docket, the Bears are eager to actually start practicing and molding the 2011 team. (Chicago Tribune)
- Dave Duerson's widow is continuing to spread the word about the dangers of CTE, the brain damage that led Duerson to commit suicide. (USA Today)
- A big Grizzly Detail congratulations to safety Chris Harris, whose son, Jaxon Christopher, was born over the weekend. Mother and baby are doing fine, while father is tweeting pictures. (Twitter)
- D.J. Moore spent his Memorial Day weekend making funny faces at Chili's in Virginia. (Sports Buzz)
- The NFL Network ranked the Bears' regular season game with the Jets as one of the best games of the 2010 season. (NFL)