Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your morning rundown of Chicago Bears news. Read on for the the latest on the Bears' comeback win, how Tim Jennings made an impact, and how some players found redemption.
- Tim Jennings limited the impact of Steve Smith. (ESPN Chicago)
- Still, Smith said Jennings and Chris Conte were not on his level. (CSN Chicago)
- Jay Cutler was terrible for three quarters, but got the job done in the fourth. (Chicago Tribune)
- Robbie Gould found redemption in a game-winner. (ESPN Chicago)
- Kellen Davis' late touchdown catch helped the Bears find momentum. (Chicago Sun-Times)