Good morning and welcome to Bear Bites, your rundown of Chicago Bears news. This morning, read up on the new general manager, a disturbing report on the NFL and concussions, and how a Bears rookie is making a difference.
- It's up to Phil Emery to right the Bears ship. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Here are five key issues that await him. (ESPN Chicago)
- His former players at Navy have full confidence in Emery. (Chicago Tribune)
- Emery will not shrink from taking a wide receiver in the first round. (CSN Chicago)
- If you missed it yesterday, you want to read this report on concussions in the NFL. (Chicago Tribune)
- For your feel-good story of the morning, read how J.T. Thomas is having a profound effect on an epileptic 14-year-old from Englewood. (Chicago Sun-Times)