* AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com. Go. Go now.
* Megan Fox would rather date a man in his 30s. Funny. I'm a man in my 30s who would rather date Megan Fox. This will work out swimmingly.
* The average blogger makes $6,000 a year. I do this for free, making me a below-average blogger.
* Caught "Star Trek" this weekend. Lots of fun. I reckon it'll work for the non-geek among us. It felt similar to last year's "Iron Man," but more fun. Go see this film. I expect to see it again, perhaps in IMAX this time. Rob and Zoraida also approve, although they loved "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Ruining a Character's Legacy," so they are not to be trusted.
* Tips on how to have "the talk" with your kid. I remember my dad starting to explain it, then getting flustered and saying, "You know what? Let me show you." And my sister was born nine months later.
* Brilliant! NYC is now charging rent at its homeless shelters. If they can find a way to make bums pay every time they pee on the sidewalk, the recession will be over by Memorial Day.
* Mr. T would like to share this song about your mom.
* Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg also have a message about your mom.
* I wasted a full 16 minutes talking to my mom yesterday. Next year I'm outsourcing my obligatory Mother's Day phone call to India.
* Stamps are 2 cents more expensive today. In other news, stamps still exist.
* Saudi judge says it's okay to slap your wife for spending too much money. Ralph al-Kramden nods approvingly.
* 8 ways to boost your creativity. (#3 - Quit that job that requires you to continue writing about Swine Flu every day.)
* Jehovah's Witnesses pray the most. The second most prayerful religion? Cubs fans.
* Stereotypes can become self-fulfilling prophesies. Hmmmmm... Don't you hate it how Chicago bloggers named Ben are ALWAYS dating Megan Fox and/or Anne Hathaway? Yeah. Me, too.
* Monkey News! Orangutan short-circuits zoo fence in a bid to escape. Heston warned us about this, people.
* Finally, I give you the Korean Matt Rodewald.