* What kind of prom dress would land a 17-year-old girl in handcuffs? Oh. This one. Classy.
* Women who are the most in touch with their feelings have the most orgasms. As do men who are the most in touch with women's bodies.
* The Toddler's tantrum continues as he vetoes the sales tax rollback. He celebrated his success with a juice box.
* "Howie Do It" was the least DVR'd show of the week. Because it is awful. It's "America's Funniest Home Videos" without the subtlety.
* Acupuncture cures back pain, even if you use toothpicks instead of needles. That said, you have to shove the toothpicks much harder to get them to stick in the skin.
* This just in: Women are obsessed with their weight. Although I know some who should be and aren't. You're a girl. It's your job to be pretty.
* Laughter and music can improve your blood flow. Hot chicks also improve your blood flow, but only in one particular place.
* Motown may become Notown as GM considers leaving. Will the last one out of Michigan please turn out the lights?
* Murder isn't always appealing to the opposite sex. But sometimes it is. That article seems to contradict itself. Just to play it safe, I think I'll put someone in a coma, then see if the ladies are turned on. If so, I pull the plug. (Blogs are inadmissible in court, right?)
* If you fall in love at first sight, it might be in your genes. And if you don't fall in love at first sight, you are every woman I have ever talked to, ever.
* Simon Cowell believes Adam Lambert will win "Idol." Because America loves shrieking pixies who mangle songs.
* How often have you sampled from the 10 Most Misquoted Moments in Film?
* FINALLY! Hulu gets around to posting the classic Old Glory Insurance sketch from SNL. Robots eat old people's medicine for fuel. It's a fact.