* EverythingIsTerrible.com brings us another mind-blowingly awful video. I was able to hang with it until the :40-:52 portion, when I forever lost the ability to laugh.
* Why do couples shack up before (or in lieu of) marriage? I assume my friends do this to rub it in.
* At one point, my mom was on Facebook, so I was not. Then she left, and I joined. But for those sorry souls whose parents have joined the Facebook revolution, there is this blog, that others may laugh at your misfortune.
* We hear a lot of crazy things in our daily traffic reports, but we're still waiting on our first drunk badger traffic situation.
* Naked man shows up for dental appointment five days late. Can you imagine? Five days late? What was he thinking?
* Pay attention to your cat, your cat ignores you. Ignore your cat, he pays attention to you. This works with the opposite sex, as well.
* What's up with all of Hollywood's leading men looking androgynous lately? Probably dates back to DiCaprio in "Titanic." Whenever I see him in a movie, I wonder why they couldn't get a grown-up to play his part.
* There are weekend nights when I can hear my neighbors... going at it. And as uncomfortable (jealous?) as that may make me, it never gets so bad that I consider moving.
* United Airlines breaks guitars. Wrote a song about it. Like to hear it? Here it go.
* If you are an American between the ages of 18-25, you have no idea what the hell you're doing.
* Women spend 16 minutes each morning deciding what to wear. Hell, I spend 16 minutes from the minute I wake up till the minute I walk out the door.
* Do men really want to get married? As long as they're still free to sleep around, I think most men do.
* Staying on the marriage beat, I give you 16 bad marriage proposals. (At least half of these are fake.)
* Ever wonder what really goes down at a pickup artist seminar? Check it. Confession: I am unhealthily fascinated by that VH1 series, "The Pickup Artist." Probably because I have zero game and the prospect of mouth-breathing clowns being transformed into humans that women deem worthy of social interaction is somewhat inspiring. It's still kinda creepy though. I don't think I could lie to a woman, even if trying to pick her up.
* Here's more on that fascinating article from a few days ago about how postitive reinforcement may be a negative. This is why I never compliment anyone.
* We're about to run into a national Slim Jim shortage. EVERYBODY PANIC!
* This video is bound to make Michael Jackson spin in his wherever-he-is-but-not-a-grave-yet.